React Native Expo From Beginner To Pro Also With Meteorjs
New to programming? Want to create awesome apps? This is the perfect course for you.
Last updated 2022-01-10 | 4- Build React Native Apps for iOS and Android
- Have a basic understanding of React and React Native
- Connect a MeteorJS server to a React Native app
What you'll learn
* Requirements* You should have some programming experience. Skills with HTML
* and JS are helpful.
This course is perfect for anyone who wants to learn how to program apps easily with React Native Expo. Expo is the hottest new expansion to the world of React Native programming. It gives you plenty of new tools to quickly get your app started and it is incredibly easy to use. Whether you have little experience with programming or you are a seasoned React Native developer looking to understand Expo, this course will help you learn a lot!
- Installing and using the Expo XDE
- The basics of React and React Native
- How to make API requests to a database with axios
- How to build a MeteorJS server and connect it to our app
- Build a Mongo Database with Meteor and hook up accounts to log into
- And so much more!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to make apps now!
- People interested in rudimentary React Native and Expo learning.
- Anyone who wants to mix React Native with Meteor.
4 sections • 63 lectures
Important Installations Preview 05:37
Getting Expo Ready Preview 06:21
Explaining React Preview 04:24
Building our first React component Preview 07:03
First styles object Preview 04:39
Adding React Native components Preview 04:56
Using the React state Preview 05:42
Displaying the state Preview 06:11
Rendering a list to the screen Preview 05:17
Using arrays with the state Preview 04:54
Removing items from an array in state Preview 05:56
Adding styles to our app Preview 02:58
Material colors and more styling Preview 06:28
Finish styling and wrapping up Preview 04:53
Using expo to start our next project Preview 01:50
Putting an image in the assets folder Preview 03:33
Adding first styles and handling platform compatibility Preview 03:09
Installing native-base for easy styles Preview 05:19
I apologize for the fan in this video