How To Stop Worrying Without Taking Drugs
The Art of How to Deal with Stress & Anxiety Quickly and Naturally - Anxiety Relief That Works - Overcome Depression
Last updated 2022-01-10 | 4.3- IDENTIFY the source of worry
- AVOID the insanity created by worrying
- STOP negative thought patterns instantly
What you'll learn
* Requirements* Internet access
* An open mind
* Willingness to suspend judgment and practice what you learn
Are you tired of wasting your precious time and energy worrying all the time?
Do you see the insanity of constant worrying but you can't seem to stop doing it?
Are you ready to learn how to deal with anxiety without taking drugs?
This course will walk you through specifically why, how, when, where and exactly what you need to do to stop worrying and start actually living your life.
The fact is millions of people spend hours everyday worry.
We worry about money...we worry about our health...we worry about our relationships.
The vast majority of our worries never happen.
Even though we intuitively know this...we can't stop worrying.
It's like an itch that we know we shouldn't scratch...but we keep scratching and scratching anyways...
"Another great course. Short and sweet. I'm going to re-watch it several times for sure. As Tony Robbins says "repetition is the mother of skills". Highly recommended. Thanks Ken."
"I love this course. The teacher gives very precise explanation and it's easy to follow."
"So far it makes a lot of sense. We create our own worries that aren't even reality base and focus to much on negative things before they ever happen."
What will I learn?
- How to Identify the Source of Your Worries
- How to Stop Worrying and Other Negative Thoughts Patterns Quickly
- How to Change Your Emotional State at Will
- How to Stop Anxiety in It's Tracks
- A Simple Technique For Letting Your Worries Dissolve Naturally
- How to Allow Your Subconscious Mind to Come Up With Solutions to Problems For You, So you Can Rest Easy
- How to Easily Lower Your Blood Pressure and Heart Rate in Minutes
- How to Choose Healthier Responses to Life's Challenges
- Establish a Solid Morning Routine that leads to more Peace, Confidence and Composure, throughout Your Day
Learning how to dramatically reduce your worries and get rid of anxiety is one of the best things you can do for your mental, emotional and physical health.
There's no need to spend hours and hours watching videos. I've boiled everything down to exactly what you need to know and exactly what you need to do to get lasting results fast.
Some of the Questions answered in this course:
- What is worrying?
- Why do people worry?
- How to help anxiety without prescription drugs?
- How should one stop worrying about the future and start living happily?
- How can I stop worrying about what other people think?
- I did something wrong; how do I stop worrying about it?
- How can I stop worrying about ridiculous things?
- How can I stop worrying and over-thinking about everything?
- How can I stop worrying about what other people think of my failures?
What Should I Do Now?
Give this course a chance to help you relieve your worries and live more peacefully by enrolling today. These techniques can truly change your life, they did mine.
I'm looking forward to seeing you on the inside when you choose to enroll.
Who this course is for:
- People struggling with excessive worry, looking for all-natural solutions
- This course is NOT for people that are severely medicated or who have advanced mental health issues
- This course is NOT for people that aren't willing to take action
- This course is NOT for people who are looking for band-aid approaches or quick fixes
7 sections • 20 lectures
Why Do I Worry? Preview 00:51
In this lecture, we discuss what worry is, why we worry and the irony of worrying.
The Problem with Worrying Preview 01:17
In this lecture, you will learn about some of the consequences of worrying and the surprising truth about what is actually happening when you worry.
Our Map of Reality Preview 02:14
In this lecture, you will learn about how we create models or "maps" of reality and how that relates to how we become consumed with worrying.
How We Get Tangled up in Negative Thought Patterns Preview 03:09
In this lecture, you will learn:
- How beliefs are formed
- How certain learning shortcuts can create excessive worry for us
- The nature of "attention"
- The little known truth about our conscious mind
- How we cut ourselves off from possible solutions and what you can do about it
- How to avoid the insanity created by worrying
- How to stop trying to "solve" problems that don't exist
Getting off of Auto-Pilot Preview 02:27
In this lecture, you will learn:
- How to avoid the biggest problem to eliminating worry
- The only time we can escape from negative thought patterns
- The straight road out of worry...There is not other route
The Turning Point Preview 01:43
In this lecture, you will learn how to start turning things around by changing your entire approach to how you attempt to overcome worry, right from the start.
You will learn what keeps people trapped in worry and other, addictive, negative thought patterns and how you can avoid walking down the same road by making a simple shift in your mindset.
Making It Easier on Yourself Preview 05:19
In this lecture you will learn the importance of your "state" when it comes to stopping ruminative thinking, like excessive worry.
You will also learn a simple technique that will lower your heart rate and blood pressure and help your brain to produce patterns that will allow you to feel more relaxed, alert and at ease.
Using this technique will also help you to effectively use the rest of the techniques, outlined in this course.
Illuminating the Darkness Preview 05:52
In this lecture, you will learn a simple, counter intuitive method, called "Illuminating the Darkness" that will allow many of your worries to fall away quite naturally.
This method will also allow you to literally start re-wiring your brain so that you can begin to bring awareness to your negative patterns and start practicing better, healthy habits of thinking.
We also look at one of the primary reasons that worry seems so difficult to deal with as well as what you can do about it.
How to Allow Your Subconscious Mind to Help You Solve Problems Preview 03:29
In this lecture, you will learn how your mind affects your body and how to allow your subconscious mind to help you solve problems and take over many of the concerns you've been carrying around.
You will also learn one of the underlying patterns that is at the core of worry and what you can do to change it.
It All Comes down to This Preview 01:26
In this lecture, we pull back the veil and show you what is at the heart of chronic worry. We'll also discuss some specific things you can do to begin to change this underlying pattern.
What to Do Instead of Worrying Preview 02:20
In this lecture, you will learn how to use the selective quality of your attention to move away from worry and toward the types of thoughts, feelings and actions that you want.
You'll also learn how to stop accidentally "poisoning your consciousness" with some simple tips that you can use immediately.
Summary Preview 00:54
In this lecture, we summarize what's been covered in the course, so far.
Starting Your Day off on the Right Foot Preview 04:05
In this lecture, you'll learn about the importance of establishing a solid start to your day and receive specific instructions for establishing a solid morning routine.
A Quick Way to Release Your Worries and Start Your Day Preview 05:46
In this lecture, you will learn a simple, yet powerful, emotional change technique that you can include in your morning routine to start your day off on the right foot.
This technique will help you to dissolve excessive worries and find clarity around the challenges in your life.
In the resource sections, you'll find the downloadable instructions for the technique as well.
The Awakened Body Guided Meditation Preview 15:00
In this lecture, join me in guided meditation that will help you to start your day off calm, centered and confident.
Guided meditation is the easiest way to experience the benefits of meditation.
This is a perfect addition to the morning routine that you're being taught to establish
Conclusion and Next Steps Preview 03:24
In this lecture, we conclude the program and I provide you with suggested next steps as well as tips on how to get the most benefit from this course.
Guided Meditation: "Opening Your Heart and Learning Unconditional Self-Love" Preview 16:00
We all know we need to love ourselves but how do we do that exactly?
How often do you take time to create those warm, loving feelings inside? Towards yourself...
In this class, you'll join me on a guided meditation that will help you to open your heart and begin to experience self-love.
This class is perfect for you if you have a tendency to be too hard on yourself.
By using this guided meditation daily for a few weeks, you'll find that you're more forgiving toward yourself and others and you'll begin to see the world in a new light.
Guided meditations are the easiest way to experience the benefits of meditation.
This will be a great addition to your morning routine or anytime you need to slow down and regain perspective.
Guided Meditation: "Turning Your Dreams into Reality" Preview 28:51
In this lecture, you will receive A Powerful Guided Meditation for Achieving Your Goals, that will allow you to Tap into the Power of Your Subconscious Mind, to Help You get and Stay Motivated and Enjoy the process of achieving Your Goals More.